Lauren's Taco Soup. This Taco Soup Recipe is healthy, hearty, easy and delicious, it will make you want to give up tacos completely and commit to just soup! Cooking Taco Soup and Taco Bowl for the week. This easy Taco Soup recipe is one of my favorite dinner solutions when I want something healthy, quick, and tasty.
It's a warm dish ideal for a cold day and easy to prepare with kitchen staples.
So what are you waiting for?
Best taco soup I've ever made!
Yes, this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Lauren's Taco Soup for your dinner with your connections or family. You can have Lauren's Taco Soup using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Taco Soup
- It's 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves (I use about 8) yes, I'm a garlic fiend.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion chopped.
- It's 1/4 cup of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 packet of dry ranch seasoning mix.
- You need 3 (15 oz) of cans tomatoes (I use diced and fire roasted).
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can of kidney beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of black beans, drained.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of frozen corn.
I made it a day early and took it to an office lunch (oh, was much better the second day), and it got raves. I did make a few small changes to the recipe, but nothing. An easy recipe full of taco flavor and topped with fresh toppings! Bold, hearty and flavorful taco soup recipe!
Lauren's Taco Soup step by step
- Brown hamburger meat, garlic and onion in a 6 qt soup pot. Drain off any remaining grease..
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium low and simmer for at least 20 minutes. I also throw a hand full of shredded taco cheese in the pot and let it melt. Serve hot with garnishes..
- Notes: I sometimes add more tomatoes, sauce, corn and beans so I can have leftovers..
- Optional garnishes: tortilla chips, sour cream, shredded cheese or green onions..
Full of beans, corn, tomatoes and savory fiesta spices! For dinner tonight, try Paula Deen's Taco Soup recipe from Food Network, loaded with beef, beans and all the flavors of the Southwest. Thank you for sharing great recipes that are easy to follow and don't take all. One Of The EASIEST Dinner Recipes Of All Time! This Super Easy Taco Soup Is Made From Canned Chili, Beans, Corn, Tomatoes, And Green Chiles, Plus Ranch Dressing Mix And Taco Seasoning.
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you clearly follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Lauren's Taco Soup. If you have questions or requests vis--vis this article, make laugh admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com