Double Bean and Beef Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just behind the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Double Bean and Beef Soup for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- Prepare 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- It's 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It's 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- It's 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- It's 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- You need 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- You need 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- Prepare To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
Double Bean and Beef Soup instructions
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Double Bean and Beef Soup. If you have questions or requests roughly speaking this article, entertain edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com