Stuffed Cabbage Soup.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Stuffed Cabbage Soup for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have Stuffed Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cabbage Soup
- Prepare 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper, Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic & herb seasoning.
- You need 1.25 pounds of ground beef (90/10).
- It's 1 of yellow onion diced.
- You need 2 tbs of minced garlic.
- It's 1 of medium green cabbage (chopped or diced).
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, cut to your liking.
- Prepare 1 (32 oz) of bottle of beef broth.
- You need 3 (8 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- It's 8 oz of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of uncooked white rice.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- It's 3 tbs of brown sugar.
- You need of Optional:parsley.
Stuffed Cabbage Soup step by step
- Pour olive oil into pot over medium high heat. Add ground beef, garlic, salt, pepper, & Italian seasoning. Break up meat with spatula & let cook 5 minutes. Then add onion & cook 2-3 minutes..
- Note: you may want to switch to a bigger pot* Add your remaining ingredients to the pot, stir & bring to simmer. Add salt, pepper and more minced garlic if desired. Turn heat down to medium-low and let cook with lid on for 25-30 minutes. Stir occasionally, and reduce heat to low for the last 10 minutes. You can add parsley or parmesan cheese for garnish. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Stuffed Cabbage Soup. If you have questions or requests just about this article, charm entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com