Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 3 of bell peppers: red, yellow, & orange.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of barley.
- It's 1 tbsp of parsley.
- It's 1 of large onion.
- It's 1 can (8 oz) of stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 48 oz of beef broth.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup instructions
- Brown the ground beef in a frying pan with olive oil. Meat should be in small pieces..
- Cut the bell peppers and onion into 1 inch pieces..
- Add the bell peppers, barley, beef broth, ground beef, stewed tomatoes, rosemary, and parsley into a large pot. Place the pot onto the stove and bring all ingredients to a boil then turn down the heat, cover, and simmer until done. How long you cook it depends on how well done you like your vegetables. I cook it for 30 minutes because I like crispy vegetables..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Bell Pepper and Ground Beef Barley Soup. If you have questions or requests regarding this article, divert retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com