Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat. Hamburger soup, vegetable soup, hangover soup, poor man's soup, bachelor's stew… just to name a few. Regardless of what you call it, you'll I start with a mixture of lean beef, onion and garlic browned and drained. You can use any kind of ground meat in this recipe including ground turkey.
This simple hamburger soup is loaded with vegetables and is an incredibly easy weeknight comfort food dinner because more than likely you'll have all of the ingredients on hand and The namesake in this hamburger vegetable soup is the centerpiece, good old fashioned ground beef, aka hamburger.
This hearty hamburger soup is loaded with ground beef, potatoes and an assortment of vegetables, all in a savory broth.
The perfect easy dinner After the meat and veggies are ready, I add tomatoes, tomato sauce, potatoes, beef broth and herbs to the pot, then bring the whole thing to a simmer.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just past the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat
- It's 1 can of green beans.
- It's 3 lb of hamburger meat.
- It's 1 can of of corn.
- You need 4 large of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of of peas.
- You need 1/2 bag of baby carrots.
- It's 1 can of of Tomato paste.
- It's 1 can of sliced, chopped, or whole tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 box of elbow macaroni (optional).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Hamburger Vegetable Soup is a family favorite! When my children were young and we lived on the farm, we killed our own beef every year. I always had a freezer full of meat and there was more hamburger than anything else, so I used to make vegetable soup with hamburger.
Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat instructions
- Peel potatoes and chop them into big chunks.
- Chop baby carrots into three chunks. One carrot will make three chunks.
- Rinse potatoes and carrots.
- In a large pot add potatoes and carrots. Cook until tender. About 30 mins.
- Add corn, green beans, peas and tomatoes.
- In another pot cook elbow macaroni until tinder. About 30 mins.
- Cook hamburger meat in a skillet. Cook until it's all brown..
- Drain meat and add to vegetables on the stove..
- Add tomato paste. Cook for about 20 mins. Stir occasionally. If not it will stick to bottom of pot..
- Drain elbow macaroni, you can add to soup or leave it in a bowl and add to the people that want it. Enjoy.
This hamburger soup is a quick meal when you need it, but it tastes like it has been tucked away on the stove for hours. Brown the hamburger first, and then use the fat released by the meat to cook the vegetables. This gives the veggies great flavor! Brown hamburger meat with onion in a large pot. This hearty hamburger soup recipe is loaded with potatoes and vegetables in a delicious broth.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Vegetable Soup With Hamburger Meat. If you have questions or requests nearly this article, engross right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com