Literally this is an easy recipe just next the additional ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delicious Mexican Lasagna for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Mexican Lasagna using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Lasagna
- Prepare of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare of small onion, chopped.
- You need of garlic cloves minced.
- It's of jalapeños, seeded and chopped.
- You need of butter.
- You need of lime juice.
- You need of granulated sugar.
- You need of can of fire roasted tomatoes.
- Prepare of chopped fresh parsley.
- Prepare of fresh chopped oregano.
- You need of corn tortillas.
- Prepare of prepared salsa.
- It's of shredded Mexican blend cheese.
- It's of For Garnish.
- You need of Green onions, sliced.
- Prepare of To serve.
- It's of Sour cream and salsa for serving.
Mexican Lasagna instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 by 13 inch baking pan with non stick spray.
- In a skillet heat butter add onion, garlic and jalapeño and soften.
- Add ground beef and cook until browned.
- Add taco seasoning, tomatoes with juices, lime and sugar cool until blemded.
- Turn off heat and add in parsley and oregano.
- Line the bottom of the prepared pan with 6 of the corn tortillas.
- Spread half the meat miure.
- Add 2 cups cheese evenly over meat.
- Add 6 more tortillas.
- Add remaing beef mixture.
- Then 2 cupsmore cheese.
- Add remaning 6 tortillas.
- Then top with salsa and remaining cheese.
- Top with green onions and bake 25 to 30 minutes until cheese melts.
- Let sit 15 min before slicing. Offer sour cream and Salsa for serving.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Mexican Lasagna. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, keep amused entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com