Not So Basic Meatloaf.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Not So Basic Meatloaf for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Not So Basic Meatloaf using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Not So Basic Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1 of egg lightly beaten.
- Prepare 10 3/4 oz of can of diced tomatoes and green chilies with juice (like Rotel).
- It's 1 cup of frozen chopped bell peppers and onions (thawed and drained).
- You need 1/2 cup of quick-cooking oats.
- You need 6 slice of bacon.
- It's 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of prepared mustard.
Not So Basic Meatloaf step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Mix mustard, ketchup, and brown sugar in a small bowl and set aside..
- Mix the remaining ingredients well..
- Place meat mixture in baking dish and shape into a loaf..
- Lay bacon slices all over the meatloaf in a single layer..
- Take the ketchup mixture and spread all over the bacon wrapped meatloaf..
- Bake for 1 hour or until juices run clear..
Just to let you know this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Not So Basic Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, entertain admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com