Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequent to the additional ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Hamburger Stroganoff for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Hamburger Stroganoff using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hamburger Stroganoff
- Prepare 8 oz of uncooked medium egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef, Extra Lean.
- It's 1 cup of prechopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bottled minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of (8 oz) package presliced cremini mushrooms.
- It's 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of fast free, less sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 3/4 cup of reduced-fat sour cream.
- You need 1 tbsp of dry sherry.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped fresh parsley.
Hamburger Stroganoff step by step
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse under child water; drain..
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef to pan; cook 4 minutes or until browned, stirring to crumble. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms to pan; cook 4 minutes or until most of liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Sprinkle with flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Stir in broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and summer 1 minute or until slightly thick. Stir in salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and sherry. Serve over pasta. Sprinkle with parsley..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Hamburger Stroganoff. If you have questions or requests almost this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com