Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just following the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Barbecue Meatballs for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- You need 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It's 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs instructions
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests around this article, keep amused admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com