No Bake Penne Pasta.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing No Bake Penne Pasta for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- You need 500 grams of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- It's of Red Sauce.
- It's 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- You need 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- You need 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It's 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It's 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It's of White Sauce.
- It's 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- It's 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
No Bake Penne Pasta instructions
- Red Sauce - sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing No Bake Penne Pasta. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, divert gain access to us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com