Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 cup of minute rice.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 4 of green peppers (cleaned and chopped).
- It's 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
- Prepare 24 oz of spaghetti sauce of choice.
- It's 1 of shredded italian cheese.
Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole step by step
- brown beef in a Large Skillet.
- halfway through browning, add. rice and water..
- after about 5 minutes, lower the heat and add peppers, garlic, salt & pepper. cover with lid and simmer for about 5 min, stirring occasionally..
- stir sauce and simmer for 5 more min..
- serve on a plate with mashed potatoes and sprinkle with cheese..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Quick Stuffed Pepper Casserole. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com