Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just afterward the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- Prepare of Soup.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It's 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 slice of American cheese.
- You need of Biscuits.
- Prepare 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- Prepare 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- Prepare 1 of egg..
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits step by step
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests just about this article, absorb right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com