Taco Bake. Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco "This quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky eaters. You can modify it to add. Bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for fun, flavorful toppings.
Easy and quick to make dinner Mexican Taco Bake (Mexican Tortilla Lasagna).
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of.
Easy Taco Bake - A pasta dish that tastes like a taco!
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Taco Bake for your dinner with your friends or family. You can cook Taco Bake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Bake
- You need of Doritos crushed.
- You need of 1bs. Ground beef, browned.
- Prepare of Optional jalapeno, onions and olives.
- You need of taco seasoning mix.
- You need of refried beans.
- It's of Shredded lettuce.
- You need of tomatoes diced.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
This recipe is always a hit with adults and kids for any occasion. Easy Taco Bake. posted by Christy Denney Beef Tacos - the old school way!!! With juicy seasoned beef taco meat and crispy shells, this taco I like to BAKE my tacos to crisp the shells and melt the cheese before piling on the fresh toppings.
Taco Bake step by step
- Brown ground beef(cook in optional ingredients) after cooked add 1 pkg taco seasoning mix and 1 can refried beans set aside..
- Put half of crushed chips in bottom of 9×13 baking dish.
- Place seasoned ground beef and bean mix on top of chips.
- Add layers of mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, lettuce and diced tomatoes. Add remaining chips on top.
- Can be served cold or bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. If cooking cover serve with sour cream and or salsa.
I double the ingredients and I use tortilla chips instead of the flour tortillas. You can when you bake all the taco flavors you love into one easy dish just made for topping. This Delicious Taco Casserole Is Like A Taco Salad In Casserole Form! With A Ground Beef And Biscuit Base, Layers Of Sour Cream, Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cheese, And Olives. This Taco Bake was a go to recipe at our house when the kids were young.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Taco Bake. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, occupy read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com