Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Yes, this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delectable Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- It's 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It's 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) step by step
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests going on for this article, engross contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com