Quick and Easy Lasagna.
Literally this is a simple recipe just later the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Quick and Easy Lasagna for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Quick and Easy Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Lasagna
- Prepare 12 oz of box no-boil lasagna noodles.
- You need 4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of Meat Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It's 48 oz of pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried basil.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 24 oz of cottage cheese (small curd, rinsed an drained).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated parmesean cheese.
Quick and Easy Lasagna instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Meat Sauce: Cook ground beef, chopped onion, and minced garlic in a large saucepan over medium heat. When beef is browned and onion is tender, drain. Wipe out saucepan with a paper towel. Return meat to saucepan. Add pasta sauce and basil. Stir over medium-low heat until well blended. Turn to low heat and let simmer..
- Filling: Add egg to a medium bowl and whisk well. Add parmesean cheese, cottage cheese, and gently stir until well mixed..
- Spread about 1 cup of meat sauce over the bottom of a 4 quart baking dish. Add a single layer of lasagna noodles. Spread about 1 cup of the filling over noodles. Sprinkle about 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the filling. Note that you can use a little more or less than the 1 cup measurements here for the meat sauce and filling. I usually go a little sparingly on the first two layers so that the top layer will be the thickest..
- Repeat previous step to make a second layer. Repeat again to make a third and final layer, using all that remains of meat sauce, filling, and mozzarella..
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for 35 minutes. Let stand for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Quick and Easy Lasagna. If you have questions or requests approximately this article, make smile way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com