Authentic Russian Piroshki.
Actually this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Authentic Russian Piroshki for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Authentic Russian Piroshki using 24 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Authentic Russian Piroshki
- Prepare of Bread dough.
- It's 300 grams of Bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Quick-rising dry yeast (one that does not need proofing).
- It's 200 ml of Milk.
- It's 20 grams of Butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Prepare of Filling (stir-fried cabbage).
- It's 2 of leaves Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/8 of Carrot.
- It's 1 of Salt, pepper.
- It's of Filling (ground beef and rice).
- Prepare 100 grams of Ground beef.
- It's 1 of scoop with a rice spatula Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg, salt, pepper.
- Prepare of To finish:.
- You need 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- It's of Filling (stir-fried mushrooms).
- Prepare 2 of packs altogether 4 kinds of mushrooms (any kind).
- You need 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
Authentic Russian Piroshki step by step
- Bread dough: Heat up the milk until it is warm to the touch. Bring the butter to room temperature. Put all the bread dough ingredients except for the butter in a bowl. Mix all these ingredients together first..
- Now add the butter and knead for about 10 minutes by hand. Roll into a ball, and place in the bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, and a wrung out kitchen towel. Leave it in a warm place, and let it proof for 1 hour..
- Filling: Mince the vegetables and mushrooms. Stir-fry separately for each filling. Season a little bit saltier than normal..
- When the bread dough rises, divide into 16 even pieces, and roll into balls. Cover with the plastic wrap and wrung out kitchen towel. Let it rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin. Place the filling on top, and tightly wrap it up. It's useful to make little tweaks to the each of the wrappers so that you know which filling is inside..
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Brush with the beaten egg, and bake in the preheated oven for 14-16 minutes at 200℃..
- When they become golden brown, they're done! Enjoy these piroshki while they're still hot!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Authentic Russian Piroshki. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, occupy contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com