Enchiladas. Browse Our Official Site For Easy Mexican Dinner Recipes! Refried Bean and Cheese Enchiladas "Just follow the recipe as written, make a side of spicy rice, and you'll have a tasty, hearty meal in no time!" - Becky. See how to make these authentic and deeply flavored chicken enchiladas made with dark chocolate, dried chiles, fresh cilantro, and spices.
We've rounded up the best authentic enchilada recipes, stuffed with chicken, veggies, beef and more, and smothered with cheese.
This easy recipe for Tex-Mex cheese enchiladas is a family favorite!
Just lightly fry corn tortillas, roll them up with Jack or cheddar cheese, cover with a tomato and green chile sauce, more cheese, and bake.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest allocation is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Enchiladas for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchiladas
- You need of quick yummy dinner.
- It's 15 of corn tortillas.
- It's 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 can of Rotel.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 of white onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa con queso dip.
- It's 1/4 cup of Cheese of choice on top.
- Prepare 1 can of Enchalida sauce.
Pour in the red sauce, chicken broth, cilantro, salt and pepper. Arrange the enchiladas in a baking dish. You can either place the chicken enchiladas seam-side-up or seam-side-down. Then pour any remaining sauce on top of the enchiladas and sprinkle on some extra cheese.
Enchiladas step by step
- Brown beef, onion in pan add additional ingredients simmer 10 mins and scoop into shells place in pan ends down Pour enchilada sauce on top cook 25 mins in oven. Take out add cheese on top place back in until melted. Serve with Spanish rice and fresh salad.
- Preheat oven 350° add sauce on top bake 25 min then add cheese on top until melted..
Bake uncovered until the enchiladas are cooked through and the edges of the tortillas get slightly crispy. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese. Enchiladas con mole, instead of chili sauce, are served with mole, and are also known as enmoladas. Enchiladas placera are Michoacán plaza-style, made with vegetables and poultry. Enchiladas poblanas are soft corn tortillas filled with chicken and poblano peppers, topped with oaxaca cheese.
I would just to let you know recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Enchiladas. If you have questions or requests concerning this article, occupy approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com