Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup.
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just when the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup using 26 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup
- Prepare of meatballs.
- Prepare 4 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3 medium of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 2 of envelopes Lipton onion soup mix.
- It's 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare of soup base.
- You need 3 box of beef broth (32 oz. each).
- It's 2 box of chicken broth (32 oz. each).
- You need 46 oz of spicy vegetable juice (V8).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of port wine.
- It's of other ingredients.
- It's 1 box of (11 oz.) barley (quick-cooking barley works).
- It's 2 packages of (5 each) sweet Italian sausage links, cut into bite-size pieces.
- Prepare 2 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- You need 3 large of onions, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots, cut into thirds.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 1 of yellow bell pepper, seeded and chopped.
- It's 2 can of (16 oz.) green beans.
- Prepare 2 can of (16 oz.) kidney beans.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh or frozen corn.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 1 of Crutons.
- You need 1 of Fresh grated parmesan cheese.
Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup instructions
- In large bowl, mix together the meatball ingredients. Shape into bite-sized meatballs (I use a small cookie dough scoop) and place in baking dish. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Drain excess fat..
- Pour soup base ingredients into HUGE (7.5 quart) stockpot. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Add the barley, carrots, bell peppers, beans, and corn. Stir then cover..
- In large electric skillet, heat 2 T. vegetable oil. Add onions and fry for about 15 minutes, then add the sausage and fry another 15 minutes. Add the mushrooms, stir, and cook 10 minutes more. Add this mixture to your pot of soup, add the prepared meatballs, stir, cover and simmer several hours until carrots are tender..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested, you suitably follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Maggie's Magnificent Meatball Minestrone Soup. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, occupy way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com