Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just taking into consideration the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Barbecue Meatballs for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Barbecue Meatballs using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Barbecue Meatballs
- You need 3 lbs of Ground Beef.
- You need 1 can (13 oz) of evaporated milk.
- You need 2 Cups of 1 minute (Quick Oatmeal) uncooked.
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need of Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Ketchup.
- It's 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of Liquid Smoke.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Onion.
Barbecue Meatballs instructions
- Mix all Meatball ingredients together and shape with ice-cream scoop.
- Mix all sauce ingredients together and pour over meatballs.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
- Note: Marinate meatballs in sauce overnight in refrigerator overnight to enhance flavor.
I want just to let you know this recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Barbecue Meatballs. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, charm open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily locate it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com