Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the extra ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delectable Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef
- It's 1 box of 18 Jumbo Pasta Shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- It's 2 tbsp of Chopped Onions.
- Prepare 1 can of 12 Oz can tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of 14 Oz Tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 oz of 15 Ounce Container whole milk Ricotta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of 8oz bag of Mozzarella whole milk low moisture Cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Flaky Pepper.
Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Drop in the pasta shells until it comes back to a boil. Cook only until a lil firm in the middle still..
- While the shells are cooking brown beef and onions until no longer pink. Drain excess grease.
- Stir in the Tomato sauce, tomato paste, salt, oregano, and garlic powder., and flaky pepper. Bring to a simmer and cook for about 5-8 minutes.
- Spread half of the beef mixture into the bottom of a glass baking dish.
- Beat eggs in a mixing bowl. Stir in Regatta Cheese, half the bag of Mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Drain cooked noodles and run under cold water to make them easy to handle.
- Spoon cheese mixture into each shell and set the in rows in the glass baking dish.
- After all shells are complete, pour the remaining meat mixture over the top of the completed shells. Top with the rest of the bag of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes.
- Dig in and enjoy!.
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Yummy Stuffed Shells With Ground Beef. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, occupy admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com