Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits.
Actually this is a simple recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits
- Prepare of Soup.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It's 16 oz of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- It's 1/2 tsp of basil.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 8 slice of American cheese.
- You need of Biscuits.
- You need 2 cup of gluten-free baking mix.
- It's 1 cup of soymilk ( or milk of your choice).
- You need 1 of egg..
- It's 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits step by step
- Cook & stir ground beef until brown; drain. Stir in garlic, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, basil, salt, pepper, & American cheese. You could also add mushrooms if you want. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes..
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease cookie sheet..
- Mix baking mix, milk, & egg. Can add salt for taste if desired. Drop by spoonfuls on cookie sheet. Bake for 12 minutes..
- Put soup in bowl, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Top with a biscuit..
I will just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Quick Italian Soup with Biscuits. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, make smile retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com