Beef enchiladas. This beef enchiladas recipe is simple to make, made with the tastiest sauce, and it's sure to be a crowd favorite! Beef Enchiladas with an extra tasty, saucy filling, smothered with a homemade Enchilada Sauce. My time saving trick is to use one base Enchilada spice mix for both the sauce and filling!
Simple homemade Beef Enchiladas are full of Mexican comfort food flavors.
Enchiladas originate in Mexico where people have been wrapping corn tortillas around fillings since Mayan times.
Return beef mixture to skillet over medium heat.
Actually this is a simple recipe just gone the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Beef enchiladas for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Beef enchiladas using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef enchiladas
- You need of Ground beef.
- It's of garlic, minced.
- It's of Chili powder.
- It's of Ground cumin.
- You need of Ground coriander.
- You need of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare of yellow onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare of Can tomato sauce.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of Sharp cheddar cheese, divided.
- It's of Fresh cilantro, chopped.
- You need of jalapenos, sliced (optional).
- You need of corn tortillas.
Add chili powder and cumin and season with salt and pepper, then stir in enchilada sauce. Today I am making cheesy ground beef enchiladas my favorite way, baking in the oven. The homemade enchilada sauce gravy and the cheese make this a baked. This Beef Enchiladas dish is a classic Mexican recipe that pops with south-of-the-border flavor.
Beef enchiladas step by step
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt..
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min..
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min..
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min..
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro..
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish..
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish..
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min..
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice..
Here, the enchiladas are filled with seasoned shredded beef, then topped with a deeply flavored. This easy ground beef enchilada recipe is loaded with juicy ground beef, melty cheese, and drenched with a homemade Tex Mex Enchilada Sauce. These are enchiladas that the whole family loves! A great Beef Enchilada Recipe really is hard to beat. Beef enchiladas are typically prepared with corn tortillas, but my husband, Jeff, and I prefer flour tortillas.
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Beef enchiladas. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, interest right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily find it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com