Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal).
Surprisingly this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal)
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef, Turkey would work too.
- It's 2 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- It's 1 can of Kidney Beans (14 oz.).
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 4 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Elbow Macaroni.
Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal) instructions
- In a medium saucepan, brown the ground beef. While browning,the dry spices may be added to season the beef. Do NOT drain..
- Once browned, stir in the 2 cans of condensed tomato soup and the 1 can of kidney beans..
- Mix well and add dry seasonings (if not already added) and the 4 Tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce..
- Lower heat and let simmer for at least 15 minutes..
- Prepare Elbow macaroni according to package directions and tastes..
- Spoon drained macaroni into bowls and spoon chili over top. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, or cheese of your choice..
- Chili can be seasoned to taste. If spicy is preferred, substitute or add chili powder (hot or mild), in place of paprika..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Chili Over Pasta (Quick And Easy Meal). If you have questions or requests almost this article, make laugh door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com