Creamy tomato penne and meatballs. With just a few basic ingredients, this rich and creamy one-pot pasta dinner turns simple sausage meatballs into a beautiful meal with weeknight ease. No-boil, fail-proof, garlic-buttery, easy dreamy weeknight dinner. The base of this baby is a velvety, savory, garlic-heavy tomato and butter sauce, which is just the right amount of clingy for those hearty whole wheat penne noodles.
Get the recipe for One-Pot Sausage Meatballs with Creamy Tomato Penne.
How to Make Meatballs in Creamy Tomato Dill Sauce.
Start with the tomato sauce first.
Actually this is an easy recipe just past the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Creamy tomato penne and meatballs for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Creamy tomato penne and meatballs using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy tomato penne and meatballs
- You need 1 box of penne pasta.
- You need 1 can of san marzano plum tomatoes with basil.
- You need 1 cup of italian bread crumbs.
- It's 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of pepper.
- It's 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of garlic salt.
- You need 1 of italian seasoning.
- It's 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Heat a medium saucepan and add some butter and oil. Toss in some onions, garlic, and celery and cook until the onion is tender but not browned. Stir in the diced tomatoes with their juice, dillweed, salt, and. With juicy meatballs in a creamy tomato sauce, they're hearty and tasty.
Creamy tomato penne and meatballs instructions
- Boil water then add penne pasta and cookies as directed on box.
- In a medium bowl combine ground beef, 1 Tbsp crushed garlic, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and egg. Mix well and form the size of meatballs you desire..
- Place in lightly greased baking pan. Cook for 25 minutes at °325.
- In pan sautee remaining garlic in olive oil. When lightly brown add tomatoes. Bring to a simmer..
- Add heavy cream and simmer for ten minutes. Add meatballs and Penn pasta simmer for ten minutes. Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt to taste..
- Serve and top with parmesan cheese.
With moist and flavorful meatballs swimming in a creamy and tangy gravy, it's a guaranteed family pleaser! Not only are they a sure crowd favorite, these meatballs are versatile, too. This creamy pasta dish is made with a ground beef and tomato based sauce with milk. Use penne pasta or ziti in this easy, delicious dish. This family favorite pasta dish adds a unique creamy meat sauce to make penne or ziti pasta that will please kids and adults alike.
I will just to let you know recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delectable Creamy tomato penne and meatballs. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com