Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy).
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just gone the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy) for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can cook Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy) using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy)
- You need of Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare of small Onion.
- You need of Minced Garlic.
- It's of Taco Seasoning.
- You need of Water.
- Prepare of shredded Lettuce.
- It's of nacho cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- You need of shredded Cheese.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes.
- You need of burrito sized flour tortillas.
- Prepare of tostada shells.
Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy) instructions
- Brown ground beef, cooking in garlic and onions..
- Add taco seasoning and water. Let simmer. (make your own taco seasoning if desired).
- Warm flour Tortillas in microwave for 20 seconds.
- Warm jar of cheese with lid off in microwave for 1 minite.
- Spoon 2 tbsp. Nacho cheese in a circle in center of flour tortilla..
- Add a layer of seasoned burger..
- Then lay tostada shell on top of ground beef..
- Then spread sour cream all over top of tostada shell. (Don't skip this step. The sour cream acts like glue to hold wrap together.).
- Add shredded lettuce and tomatoes..
- Next, add shredded cheese..
- Wrap flour tortilla over tostada shell and other ingredients. (Don't over fill).
- Grill face down in medium hot skillet or on grill..
- First side should be browned before turning..
- Grill second side and serve with the salsa of your choice. (I love salsa verde!).
- I like these tostadas....
- My husband eats two of these and I eat just one. Here you can see the cross section of layers in these wraps. Yum!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delectable Taco Wrap Supreme (crunchy). If you have questions or requests more or less this article, occupy open us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com