TL's Homemade Taco Things. Brown the ground beef and drain. Homemade Tacos are the perfect busy weeknight dinner. These Easy Ground Beef Tacos are better than take-out and ready in minutes.
The great thing about making your own is you can add more or less seasoning depending on how much flavoring you are wanting.
This homemade taco seasoning mix tastes so much better than the packets from the store!
One of the first packaged foods that I eliminated from my family's diet (we're going back a few years here) was store-bought taco seasoning.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just like the additional ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty TL's Homemade Taco Things for your breakfast with your associates or family. You can have TL's Homemade Taco Things using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of TL's Homemade Taco Things
- You need 2 lb of ground beef , browned and drained.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chunky garden style ragu pasta sauce ( or sauce of ur choice).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- It's 1 of for shells.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1/3 cup of corn meal.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 pinch of of sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Yes, those little taco seasoning packets from the store are convenient. My family loves tacos… any kind. I love to make tacos because it is easy and I can sneak all kinds of vegetables in those tacos and the kids never know it. Since we eat tacos often, I like to mix it up and try new things.
TL's Homemade Taco Things step by step
- Brown the ground beef and drain. Return to pan and add chili powder and the sauce. Heat and keep on low temp until serving time. Meanwhile prepare shells..
- In bowl combine shell ingredients . spray a skillet with non stick spray. Add about a cup on the mixture to the skillet and with a back of a spoon spread it out. It will be thin. Once the mixture looks darker yellow flip and cook other side. Roughly 3/4 minutes a side..
- Spread meat mixture and toppings of your choice on top of shell. Fold IP like a taco. Enjoy!.
Homemade taco seasoning is as simple as whisking together some pantry ingredients. Here's how to make the very best taco seasoning at home — and how How To Make the Best Taco Seasoning at Home. Credit: Photo: Ghazalle Badiozamani; Food Styling: Brett Regot. Here's the great thing about homemade taco seasoning…you can make it however you like! To make your taco seasoning all you have to do is pour all of your spices together and mix them thoroughly.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the appetizing TL's Homemade Taco Things. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com