Yes, this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Spaghetti Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Spaghetti Casserole using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Casserole
- Prepare 1 box of Spaghetti.
- It's 1 stick of Butter.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cottage cheese.
- You need 3/4 cup of Ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1.5 jar of Pasta Sauce.
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1 packages of Grated cheese.
Spaghetti Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat in pan and drain when done. Cook spaghetti noodles to al dente and drain.
- Combine ground beef and pasta sauce and cook until warm. Combine sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese until blended well..
- Cut 1/2 stick of butter into slices and place in the bottom of a 9x13 pan. Add 1/2 spaghetti noodles on top..
- Pour sour cream, cream cheese, and cottage cheese mixture on top of the pasta and spread until it is all covered..
- Add rest of spaghetti on top and cut the rest of the butter into slices and place on top of spaghetti..
- Top the pasta with the meat sauce. Place in oven for 30 minutes. Then sprinkle grated cheese on top and cook for another 5 minutes or until cheese is completely melted..
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the savory Spaghetti Casserole. If you have questions or requests more or less this article, interest entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com