Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Lasagna Soup for your lunch with your friends or family. You can have Lasagna Soup using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Soup
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- It's 1 of large onion, diced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 5 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It's 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1 can of crushed tomatoes (or fave pasta sauce).
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 7 oz of broken pasta noodles (about 7 lasagna noodles broken).
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of basil (dried).
- You need 1 tsp of oregano (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of rosemary (dried).
- It's 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- It's 1 bunch of parsley (chopped for garnish).
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of dollop of ricotta (topping).
Lasagna Soup step by step
- In Dutch oven or pot, brown ground beef then drain and set aside.
- Add oil to pan and Sautee onion and garlic until onion translucent.
- Add tomato paste and cook 2 min.
- Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatoes, chicken broth and season with the herbs.
- Add meat back to pot and stir to incorporate everything.
- Add your broken pasta and add the salt and pepper to taste and the sugar.
- Let everything come to boil then reduce heat and cook about 10 min or until pasta cooked through.
- Top with a dollop of ricotta and parsley! :) yum! ! (this is optional but so delish and makes it creamy).
I would just inform you that this recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Lasagna Soup. If you have questions or requests on this article, charm way in us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com