Campbell's Country Skillet Supper.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just taking into account the extra ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Campbell's Country Skillet Supper for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Campbell's Country Skillet Supper using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Campbell's Country Skillet Supper
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It's 1 clove of clove garlic, minced or chopped.
- It's 1 can of Campbells mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme leaves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 can of (14 1/2oz.) diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 small of zucchini, sliced.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of uncooked pasta.
Campbell's Country Skillet Supper step by step
- Cook beef, onion and garlic in skillet until browned. Pour off fat..
- Add soup, broth, thyme, tomatoes and zucchini. Heat to a boil. Stir in pasta. Cook over medium heat 20 min. or until done..
- Top with cheese on your plate and enjoy.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you usefully follow every the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Campbell's Country Skillet Supper. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com