Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the savory Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 box of ditalini pasta (or whatever pasta you like) cooked to al dente, drained then put in casserole dish..
- It's 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 packages of bacon, cooked, and crumbled.
- You need 2 packages of cream cheese.
- It's 1 bag of of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 bag of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 of italian seasoned breadcrumbs enough for the top.
- Prepare 1 of ground black pepper (to taste).
- It's 1 of paprika (to taste).
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder (to taste).
- You need 4 of jalapenos, seeds out and chopped (or you can use the jarred jalapeno rings).
Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Brown ground beef with onion and season to your liking. Drain and put in casserole dish mix with the cooked pasta.
- In a bowl mix cream cheese, bacon crumbles, sharp cheddar cheese, chopped jalapenos, pepper, garlic powder, and paprika. Mix well..
- At this point you can add milk and adjust to your desired consistency. (I didnt add the milk and just spread the cream cheese mixture over the ground beef and pasta, i thought it made the casserole dry. My husband liked it this way but i would recomend adding milk and making it more of a cream cheese sauce.).
- Next add a layer of the mozzarella and then a layer of jalapeno rings and top with breadcrumbs, and spray lightly with cooking spray. Bake on 375 for 30-40 minutes or until top is browned and cheese is melted..
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you conveniently follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the savory Mins Jalapeno Popper Casserole. If you have questions or requests something like this article, make laugh edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com