Yes, this is an easy recipe just later the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Lasagna Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Lasagna Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lasagna Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of salt (to taste).
- It's 1 of granulated garlic (to taste).
- Prepare 1 lb of medium pasta shells, cooked and drained.
- You need 4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese(divided).
- You need 3 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley flakes.
- It's 1 of 24 oz jar meatless pasta sauce.
Lasagna Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt; set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Transfer to a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish (I used a deep 9x13) Top pasta mixture with beef and onion mixture, then pasta sauce..
- Cover casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..
I will just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Lasagna Casserole. If you have questions or requests approaching this article, keep busy entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page appropriately you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com