Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole. The beefy, cheesy filling is topped with flaky crescents. Ok, all of that to bring you to this Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole! The folks over at Pillsbury have come up with a new great product - Crescent Recipe Creations.
This will remind your kids of pizza because of its delicious and flakey outside crust and.
Unroll crescent roll dough over the top of the mixture.
What can I say, we love Italian foods.
Literally this is an easy recipe just bearing in mind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground beef.
- It's 1/4 cup of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of spagetti or tomato/herb pasta sauce.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 can of refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz).
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, finely shredded.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter, melted.
When I came across this dish on Recipe Lion, I knew it was going to be another one to add to our regular menu rotation. The next time I had a craving for Italian, I got this recipe card out and went to town. It went together really easily and cooked up super fast. How to Make Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole.
Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cook ground beef and onions in a large skillet until meat is browned and onion is tender. Drain and return to skillet..
- Stir in spagetti/pasta sauce and mix thoroughly. Heat though..
- Combine Mozzarella/Monterey Jack cheese and sour cream in a medium sized bowl. Set aside..
- Spread the meat mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish..
- Spoon the cheese/sour cream mixture over the meat..
- Combine melted butter and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Set aside..
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles for a round baking dish or press edges together and roll out into a rectangle for rectangular baking dish. Place dough on top of cheese/sour cream mixture. Spread cheese/butter mixture on top of dough..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crust is a deep golden brown..
- *** Recipe originates from Better Homes and Gardens' "Simply Better Easy Ground Beef" cookbook (2006) ***.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles and place over meat and cheese mixture. Squeeze margarine over rolls and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole. posted by Christy Denney I don't like beef too often, so I used spicy Italian sausage as my meat. I saw a few other people comment that it was bland, but with the spicy Italian sausage, it was flavorful and had a nice kick to it.
I will just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the savory Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, charm admittance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page hence you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com