"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Great recipe for "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". Okay, if you haven't already noticed; I 💖 soup! My cousin Jim's wife is unmistakably, without a doubt full blown Italian (yes awesome accent and all) a few years back the family would get together and watch "Scarface" "The Godfather" and marathons.
Actually this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can have "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup"
- You need 8 cup of chicken broth (low sodium).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of white wine.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, diced small.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Orzo pasta (or any other pastini *small pasta*).
- You need 1/2 of fresh lemon, juice squeezed.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of roughly chopped fresh spinach (or 2 cups, depending on how much you love spinach) lol.
- Prepare of Mini Meatballs.
- It's 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 1 of egg, lightly beaten.
- It's 1 of slice white bread (crust removed) and torn into little pieces.
- It's 1/4 of small onion, diced small.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- It's 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley.
"Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup" instructions
- In a large bowl, combine meatball ingredients, and form your mini Meatballs..
- Place your meatballs on a baking sheet and cook in oven @ 400°F for 20 min..
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large soup pot and add your onion, garlic, carrot, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Cook until onion is translucent..
- Add your white wine and cook for another 2 min..
- Add your chicken broth then allow the liquid to come to a boil. Once it's boiling, add your pastini..
- When the pastini is about 1/2 way cooked, add your meatballs to the pot and cook until the pasta is about 90% cooked..
- Finally, add your chopped fresh spinach and juice of half a lemon. (It looks like a lot of spinach at first, but it'll cook down).
- Allow everything to cook throughly (mainly the pasta).
- Serve with fresh parmesan shavings (sadly I didn't have any today) and some crusty Italian bread along side..
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the savory "Say Hello to My Bowl of Soup". If you have questions or requests re this article, make laugh log on us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page therefore you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com