Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. Nothing says "home cooking" like a good plate of meatballs. Tiny balls of fresh mozzarella are the "surprise inside" this hearty dish, which uses the slow cooker as a prep shortcut. These slow cooker meatballs are Italian style and made with ground beef, parmesan cheese, herbs and spices.
Super Tender Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs.
Loaded with Parmesan cheese, fresh parsley and garlic.
They melt in your mouth and are incredibly tender.
Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just later than the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the appetizing Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can have Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs
- You need 1 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of Hot Italian sausage.
- It's 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 large of eggs (beaten).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of fresh parsley (chopped).
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese (1/4 in cubes).
- Prepare 1 can of Your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 2 of bay leaf.
Enjoy this crockpot Italian meatball stuffed pepper recipe. Great for a Sunday meal, served with pasta, and is sure to please any crowd. We stuffed the peppers with Phil's signature metaball mix and topped them with some crushed tomatoes and let the slow cooker do the work. These Slow Cooker Italian Meatballs are one of my favorite go-to recipes for basically anything.
Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs step by step
- Remove the casing from the sausage..
- In a large mixing bowl mix all first 9 ingredients. Mix with hands until well integrated..
- Roll into round balls then place cubed mozzarella into ball then continue to roll until cheese is covered and balls look uniform..
- Place one layer of meatballs in slow cooker set on high then pour half of the sauce over them.
- Place the rest of the meatballs inside and cover with remaining sauce.
- Put in bay leaves cover and let cook for 2:30 - 3hrs on high.
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
They taste great on their own as an appetizer, but also work well with pasta or on sub sandwiches with melty cheese. These Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs with homemade marinara sauce are a delicious, make ahead dinner! With a freezer meal option, you can make Course Main Course. Keyword crock pot meatballs, crockpot meatballs, meatballs, meatballs recipe, slow cooker meatballs. These slow cooker Italian meatballs are lovingly braised in marinara sauce for hours.
I would just to let you know this recipe already tested, you usefully follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Slow Cooker Italian Stuffed Meatballs. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, entertain get into us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com