Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just later the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the tasty Easy Goulash for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Easy Goulash using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Goulash
- It's 1 bag (12 oz) of wide egg noodles.
- It's 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 2-24 oz of cans Hunt's pasta sauce.
- It's 1 bag (8 oz) of cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can (4 oz) of mushrooms, optional.
- It's 1 can (4 oz) of black olives, optional.
Easy Goulash step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet, drain and set aside..
- Boil noodles, drain..
- Combine noodles and beef in pot, add whole can of corn (with juice), both cans of sauce, and mushrooms and/or olives. Put on low fire and mix ingredients..
- Put in baking dish with cheese on top and bake in oven at 350 for 30 minutes.
I would just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you clearly follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious Easy Goulash. If you have questions or requests re this article, make smile right of entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com