Believe it or not this is a simple recipe just subsequently the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the savory Yoghurt Penne for your lunch with your associates or family. You can cook Yoghurt Penne using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt Penne
- It's 500 gram of Penne pasta.
- Prepare 1 liter of yoghurt.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic mashed.
- It's 1 TSP of concentated chicken base.
- Prepare 1 TSP of oregano.
- It's 1 TSP of sumac.
- Prepare 3 sprigs of parsley.
- Prepare 1 TSP of olive oil.
- It's 100 grams of lean finely ground beef.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It's 3 TSP of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 Oz of pine nuts.
- You need 100 ml of worcestershire sauce.
Yoghurt Penne step by step
- Drop the pasta in boiling water. Remove from water at the desired consistency... Al dente or well cooked..
- Spread pasta in a serving tray. Mix with the yoghurt. Add the chicken base dissolved in a bit of water, then add 3 mashed cloves of garlic..
- Heat the olive oil, add the ground beef, add salt and pepper and stir till brown. Add the worcestershire sauce. keep on the stove till the liquid evaporates..
- Dress the serving tray with the meat,the oregano the diced parsley and the sumac..
- Fry the pine nuts in the vegetable oil till golden in color, then add on the top of the serving tray. Buon appetito..
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the savory Yoghurt Penne. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, keep amused retrieve us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com