One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just next the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients so you can enjoy the tasty One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole
- It's 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, diced.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It's 1 can (14.5 oz.) of diced tomatoes, undrained.
- It's 1 can (8 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- It's 1 tbsp. of dijon mustard.
- Prepare dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- It's 1 lb. of uncooked pasta (any smaller shape works).
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole instructions
- In a large pot or Dutch oven with fitting lid, heat the oil on medium heat and add the onion. Cook until translucent, about 3-5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more..
- Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until browned. Drain any excess grease. Season ground beef with salt and pepper..
- Add into the pot the diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, broth, water, ketchup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until all mixed together. Stir in the pasta then turn heat to high to bring to a boil..
- Once it reaches a boil, cover with a lid and lower the heat down to medium-low. Simmer for 13-16 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is al dente..
- Turn heat off. Sprinkle cheese on top and cover with lid until cheese is completely melted, about 2 minutes..
I want just inform you that recipe already tested, you helpfully follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delicious One Pot Cheeseburger Casserole. If you have questions or requests on this article, absorb admission us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily find it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com