Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style.
Literally this is an easy recipe just behind the additional ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style
- Prepare 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 lb. of ground beef (or ground turkey).
- It's 1/2 of yellow onion, diced.
- It's 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 can (16 oz.) of unsalted tomato sauce.
- It's 3 cups of unsalted chicken broth.
- It's 2 tsp. of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each dried basil, dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, sugar.
- You need 8 oz. of uncooked pasta (small variety).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of freshly shredded parmesan cheese.
Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style step by step
- Start by heating the olive oil in a large pot or deep skillet over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and cook, stirring often, until they start to soften up, about 3-5 minutes. Then add the garlic and cook just a minute or so more, until fragrant..
- Add the ground beef and cook until browned throughout, breaking it up as you cook it. Drain any excess fat if needed. Then stir in the tomato sauce, broth, seasonings and dry pasta. Increase the heat to med-high and allow it to come to a low boil..
- Once at a boil, decrease the heat down to med-low and allow to simmer about 13-15 minutes, or until pasta is fully cooked and most of the liquid is absorbed. Be sure to stir often throughout the cook time..
- Once it's done, remove it from the heat and let it sit for about 3 minutes. Then stir in half of each cheese. Once it's incorporated, top with the additional mozzarella and parmesan cheese, then serve and enjoy!.
I want just inform you that the recipe already tested, you conveniently follow all the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the delicious Homemade Hamburger Helper - Lasagna Style. If you have questions or requests on the subject of this article, please right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com