Fried Macaroni Singapore style.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just once the other ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the tasty Fried Macaroni Singapore style for your breakfast with your friends or family. You can cook Fried Macaroni Singapore style using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried Macaroni Singapore style
- You need 250 gr of macaroni pasta.
- It's 100 gr of prawns (peeled).
- You need 50 gr of medium size squid (sliced).
- You need 30 gr of ground beef.
- Prepare 50 gr of button mushroom (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of medium bunch of broccoli.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 of medium size of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 of red onions.
- You need 5 of red chillies.
- Prepare 1 of thumb size of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It's 3/4 tsp of salt.
Fried Macaroni Singapore style instructions
- Boil the macaroni in a large pot over medium heat until al dente. Season with a pinch of salt and a splash of vegetable oil. Set aside.
- Rinse the broccoli, prawns and squid. Drain and set aside.
- Blend all ingredients (onions, garlics, chillies and ginger). Heat up some oil in a pan, over a medium heat, sautee until it's fragrant.
- Add in the ground beef followed by prawns and squid. Add in the button mushroom, stir fry until all turn slightly brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes. Season with 2 tablespoon of light soy sauce, followed by 2 tablespoon of oyster sauce. Stir fry for about 3 mins.
- Add in the macaroni pasta. Crack the egg and stir fry occasionally for about 3 mins.
- Add in broccoli, season again if needed, stir fry for about 2 mins. After it's done, splash some sesame oil (few drops) on top of the dish, then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delectable Fried Macaroni Singapore style. If you have questions or requests on the order of this article, charm edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page so you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com