Spaghetti and Meatballs. This Spaghetti and Meatball recipe from Delish.com proves everything is better homemade. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti according to package instructions. Spaghetti and meatballs is such a comfort food classic!
Thanks to Skillshare for sponsoring this video!
Never eating spaghetti and meatballs again in my life would be pretty devasted.
Remove the meatballs when they're brown on the outside but not done on the inside.
Yes, this is an easy recipe just in the manner of the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the tasty Spaghetti and Meatballs for your dinner with your friends or family. You can have Spaghetti and Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatballs
- It's 1 pound of ground beef.
- It's 1 pound of box of spaghetti.
- You need of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- It's of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need of Cajun seasoning (or preferred beef seasoning).
- Prepare of Black pepper (optional).
- You need of Oregano (optional).
- It's of Pasta sauce (optional).
Spaghetti and Meatballs is a favorite in our household. The meatballs are quick and easy to make. It is also interesting because I had a piece of cheese in the center of each meatball. Sprinkle with more Parmesan and serve with some basil (if using) and remaining sauce alongside for topping.
Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Mix shredded Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Take a small piece of ground beef (you want about 10-15 meatballs at the end) and flatten it out with your hands.
- Put a good amount of shredded Parmesan cheese and bread crumb mixture into the piece of flattened ground beef, roll ground beef into a meatball.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until all ground beef is in meatball form.
- Put a little bit of olive oil on skillet and place all meatballs in skillet, season meatballs, turn stove to low-medium heat (4 out of 10 or so), wait until meatballs have started browning just a little bit.
- Begin boiling water, put salt in water to help it boil and for taste.
- Continue cooking meatballs to preferred level.
- Add spaghetti to boiling water, turn down heat just a bit.
- If meatballs are done before spaghetti, turn heat to low. Test meatballs by cutting biggest meatball in half to make sure it's cooked properly.
- Once spaghetti is done, drain spaghetti.
- Put preferred number of meatballs in bowl, put preferred amount of spaghetti on top of meatballs.
- Add preferred toppings on top of spaghetti, either more Parmesan and bread crumbs, black pepper and oregano, or pasta sauce, or olive oil.
- Mix together and enjoy!.
For a great spaghetti and meatball recipe you need a simple tomato sauce with lots of flavour. Top with the meatballs and marinara sauce and garnish with parsley and grated parmesan cheese. The mother of all Italian-American foods, excepting pizza, perhaps, is spaghetti and meatballs. Making the Best Spaghetti and Meatballs. I don't think there is any doubt that caramelized onions taste better than raw onions, the question is whether the extra effort is worth it.
Just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the savory Spaghetti and Meatballs. If you have questions or requests not far off from this article, make smile entre us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page correspondingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com