Meatballs with Meat Sauce.
Literally this is a simple recipe just once the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delectable Meatballs with Meat Sauce for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Meatballs with Meat Sauce using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Meat Sauce
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground Italian sausage.
- You need 1/2 of of sweet onion, chopped.
- It's of ~~ Seasoning~~.
- You need of ~ meatballs.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It's of ginger powder.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- It's of black pepper.
- It's of veg. oil.
- It's 1 Tbsp of white wine.
- You need 1 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of Panco bread crumbs.
- It's of ~ meat sauce.
- Prepare 24 oz of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- It's of white wine.
- It's 18 oz of water.
- It's of salt & pepper.
Meatballs with Meat Sauce step by step
- Combine 1/2 of all the meats and seasoning for meatballs and marinate for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile, heat a pot with oil stir fry onions till soft then add the other 1/2 of all the meats and white wine continuing stir fry till meats turning brown. Then, add pasta sauce and water bring to boil. Finally, turn to low heat and cook for 20 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Form the meatballs and put them on a baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes..
- Before adding meatballs into the sauce, discard extra grease on the sauce surface. Cook meatballs with sauce on low heat for 10 minutes. Seasoning with salt & pepper. Enjoy~~.
Just to let you know this recipe already tested by team, you suitably follow all the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Meatballs with Meat Sauce. If you have questions or requests as regards this article, keep busy edit us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com