Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti.
Yes, this is a simple recipe just following the extra ones. I think the hardest allowance is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the delicious Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti for your lunch with your connections or family. You can cook Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti
- It's Half of a large onion (chopped).
- Prepare 2 Lbs of ground beef.
- You need of (2) 24oz jars of pasta sauce.
- Prepare 32 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It's 1 of egg (beaten).
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need 2 Lbs of ziti pasta (uncooked).
- Prepare 6 cups of colby monterey jack cheese.
- It's of Non stick cooking spray.
Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti instructions
- Brown ground beef and onion in large skillet; Drain fat..
- Return ground beef to skillet and mix both jars of pasta sauce with ground beef; Remove from heat..
- In a bowl mix ricotta cheese, egg, salt, and pepper.
- Turn the slower cooker to high.
- Spray slower cooker with non stick spray.
- Spoon the sauce into the bottom of the slower cooker; Enough to evenly coat the bottom.
- Spoon the ricotta cheese mixture on top of the sauce evenly coated.
- Pour uncooked ziti noodles on top of ricotta cheese evenly coated.
- Sprinkle colby cheese on top of pasta evenly coated.
- Repeat steps 6-9 until you reach the top of slow cooker; making sure the final layer is a generous amount of colby cheese.
- Put the top on slow cooker; cook for 4 hours or until pasta is tender. Avoid opening the slow cooker while cooking..
Just inform you that this recipe already tested, you simply follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Sharon's Slow Cooker Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests a propos this article, keep busy gate us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page suitably you will easily find it once more later. The content source: https://cookpad.com