Baked Ziti. Baked Ziti - classic Italian American comfort food of pasta baked with sausage, tomato sauce and all kinds of gooey, yummy cheeses. Baked Ziti is so much more than just a Bolognese pasta bake…. It's a big, juicy baked pasta that's loaded with flavour from a healthy dose of seasonings and topped with a generous amount of cheese.
Baked Ziti is an easy weeknight pasta dish!
Tender ziti noodles, a zesty meat sauce and delicious creamy ricotta are layered in a casserole dish, topped with cheese and baked until bubbly.
I highly suggest dividing the leftovers into single servings so they Like a freeform lasagna, this Baked Ziti has layers of pasta, homemade red.
Literally this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest allowance is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Baked Ziti for your lunch with your associates or family. You can have Baked Ziti using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti
- You need 2 lbs of penne pasta.
- It's 1 1/2 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 24 oz of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 4 1/2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- It's 4 cups of mozzarella cheese (shredded).
- Prepare 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of halved pepperoni slices (optional).
Baked Ziti is a classic baked pasta dish. It's basically some kind of tomato or meat sauce baked in a dish with some kind of cheese and, of course, ziti noodles—unless you're me. This baked ziti recipe is layers of pasta with meat sauce and three types of cheese, all cooked together to golden brown perfection. A hearty dinner option that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
Baked Ziti instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Boil water. Add some salt (about 1 tbsp) to flavor the pasta as it cooks. Once it boils, add pasta and cook for 15 minutes. Once pasta is done cooking, mix in a bit of sauce to keep it from sticking..
- Heat a pan at medium heat, add the beef and some water (maybe 2 cups or so). Brown the chopped meat. This will take about 10 minutes - you’ll know it’s done when the juice is clear..
- Then drain it. Once the meat cools a bit, break it up into small pieces if it isn’t already..
- Get a large foil roast pan and coat the bottom with about 1/4 cup of sauce..
- In a large bowl, mix together the meat and all ingredients, except the cooked pasta. Leave a little bit of sauce to the side to drizzle over the top later..
- After the meat, cheeses, eggs, and seasonings are mixed well, add the pasta and mix well again..
- Put the ziti in the baking pan. Sprinkle some extra mozzarella and parmesan cheese (maybe 2 handfuls of each) over the top layer. Then drizzle the last of the sauce over top..
- Cover the pan with foil and cook in the oven for 1 hour and 10 minutes. Then, take off the foil and cook for another 20 minutes or so..
The best recipe for baked ziti casserole. Baked ziti is one of those classic Italian pastas that we have to order whenever we see it. But perfecting ziti at home is actually easy—all it takes is a good meat sauce. Ultimate Italian Baked Ziti creamy casserole with a homemade meat sauce, super EASY to Baked Ziti is the ultimate in Italian Casserole dishes and I'd feel like I was holding back if I didn't tell you that. This baked ziti is layered almost like a lasagna to ensure every bite has enough creamy ricotta, stringy mozzarella and tangy tomato sauce.
I will just to let you know the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Baked Ziti. If you have questions or requests roughly this article, interest entry us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com