Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just in the same way as the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the savory Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup for your dinner with your associates or family. You can have Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It's 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- It's 6 cups of chicken broth (I use low sodium).
- Prepare 8 oz of elbow macaroni (or other small macaroni type pasta).
- You need 4 cups of milk.
- It's 3 tbs of flour.
- You need 1/8 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese - softened, cubed.
- Prepare 3 cups of sharp cheddar - freshly shredded.
- Prepare to taste of additional salt and pepper.
Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup instructions
- Heat a 4 quart pot over medium heat. Add butter, ground beef, salt, and pepper. Crumble and cook until just brown. Do not drain..
- Add chicken broth to pot. Bring to a boil. As soon as it boils stir in macaroni. Cover and boil 10 minutes, stirring once or twice. While macaroni cooks wisk milk, flour, and cayenne together in a large bowl..
- When time is up stir milk mixture into pot. Bring soup back to a simmer, stirring frequently to prevent sticking and clumping. Once simmering, gently stir constantly until soup appears to thicken slightly. About 5 minutes..
- Reduce heat to medium low. Stir in cream cheese until fully melted (this will take about 5 minutes of constant stirring). Reduce heat to low. Stir in cheddar one cup at a time, fully melting each addition before adding the next..
- Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed (I usually add more salt and pepper). Serve with garlic bread for dipping and/or a crisp side salad. Enjoy!.
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Beefy Mac & Cheese Soup. If you have questions or requests going on for this article, interest right to use us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it another time later. The content source: https://cookpad.com