Cheeseburger stuffed shells. Jumbo stuffed pasta shells are loaded up with cheeseburger goodness in a dish that will soon become a family favorite. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Pasta shells are stuffed with beef and ricotta cheese and smothered with Cheddar pasta sauce in this casserole inspired by cheeseburgers. Cheesy beef and onions are stuffed inside pasta shells and baked to hearty perfection.
These cheeseburger stuffed shells combine the ingredients of a cheeseburger with pasta.
The shells are stuffed with a ground beef mixture, topped off with sauce and cheese.
All the flavors of the classic cheeseburger stuffed into pasta shells and smothered in delicious cheese for a twist on fast food you'll love.
Actually this is an easy recipe just behind the other ones. I think the hardest part is to locate the best ingredients hence you can enjoy the delicious Cheeseburger stuffed shells for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Cheeseburger stuffed shells using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger stuffed shells
- Prepare 25 of jumbo pasta shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 1 tbs of worcestershire.
- Prepare of Seasoned salt & pepper.
- It's 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 tbs of ketchup.
- It's 2 tbs of mustard.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of jar cheddar cheese sauce.
- It's of Top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
In fact, I have been known to swing through the local fast-food drive-thru to order a classic cheeseburger to satisfy my craving. These Cheeseburger Stuffed Shells are simple to make and hopefully something your entire family will love. When you are done with this recipe check out my other stuffed shell recipes! Why This Recipe Works Ground Beef, Cheese, Shells and Pasta Sauce Taste GREAT together!
Cheeseburger stuffed shells instructions
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Cook and drain pasta, let cool.
- Cook beef and 1/4 cup chopped onion over medium heat, drain, then season with worcestershire, salt, & pepper, stir in shredded cheese.
- Mix tomato sauce, ketchup, and mustard. Spread in bottom of 13x9 dish.
- Stuff beef mixture into shells, line in dish, pour cheese sauce over all over. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes..
- Add toppings and serve.
You can make it ahead and then bake it later! Can I Freeze This Cheeseburger Stuffed Pasta? Cheeseburger stuffed shells are perfect because cheeseburgers and French fries are high on my list of favorite foods. I absolutely love a great, gourmet burger. Insert the need for a burger recipe with.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the delicious Cheeseburger stuffed shells. If you have questions or requests in relation to this article, engross approach us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page as a result you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com