Literally this is an easy recipe just taking into account the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the delicious Mexican Meatloaf for your lunch with your connections or family. You can have Mexican Meatloaf using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mexican Meatloaf
- You need of lean ground beef.
- Prepare of beef chorizo.
- Prepare of crushed tortilla chips.
- You need of diced tomatoes drained.
- Prepare of Chile de Arbol paste (or 4 ounces of your favorite minced chili pepper).
- It's of dried minced onion.
- You need of minced garlic.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Prepare of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare of dried cilantro.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- It's of For the sauce.
- Prepare of red or green enchilada sauce.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
Mexican Meatloaf step by step
- Line your slow cooker with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until well blended..
- Form meat mixture into a loaf..
- Set slow cooker on low heat for four hours..
- In a small sauce pan, heat sauce and brown sugar until sugar is dissolved..
- After three hours, baste the meat loaf with the sauce mixture and continue to cook. Use remaining sauce and top if desired when meatloaf is ready to serve..
I want just to let you know the recipe already tested by team, you simply follow every the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Mexican Meatloaf. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, engross door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page fittingly you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com