Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest portion is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the appetizing Pacman's Goulash for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Pacman's Goulash using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pacman's Goulash
- It's 2 lbs of Ground Beef.
- It's 29 Oz of Of Canned Diced Tomatoes (2 cans).
- Prepare 1 lb of Pasta (Any Stlye).
- You need 3-6 Cloves of Garlic (Garlic Optional).
- It's 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Worcester Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Oregano.
- It's 1 Tbsp of Adobo or any other All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Pacman's Goulash step by step
- Mix ground beef, garlic (optional), and pepper in a bowl..
- Cook ground beef mixture until no pink remains. Set aside..
- Cook 1lb pasta to desired tenderness (I do just past "Al Dente"), drain, and place pasta back in pot it was boiled in..
- Combine pasta, ground beef, diced tomatoes w/ juices in can, butter, oregano, onion powder, and adobo. Put over medium heat until butter is melted..
- Serve in a bowl and top with parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested by team, you helpfully follow every the cooking steps and prepare the ingredients to acquire the appetizing Pacman's Goulash. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, make smile contact us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page for that reason you will easily find it again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com