Chorizo Goulash, American Style.
Surprisingly this is an easy recipe just like the other ones. I think the hardest share is to locate the best ingredients so you can enjoy the delectable Chorizo Goulash, American Style for your breakfast with your connections or family. You can cook Chorizo Goulash, American Style using 21 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Goulash, American Style
- It's of Pasta.
- Prepare 1 pound of elbow macaroni pasta.
- You need 4 quarts of water.
- It's 2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- It's 30 ounces of tomato sauce.
- You need 15 ounce of diced tomatoes.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need of Ground beef.
- You need 2 pounds of ground chuck.
- You need 1 of medium onion diced.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped parsley flakes.
- It's 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Chorizo.
- Prepare 1/3 pound of mild Chorizo sausage.
Chorizo Goulash, American Style step by step
- Boil the water with salt and olive oil. Add the pasta and cook till done per instructions on package. Drain..
- Brown the beef with the onions add the spices. Break the beef up to get the beef to be all throughout the goulash..
- Set aside when done..
- Make the sauce. Adjust flavors to your liking..
- Cook the Chorizo.
- Mash it up well as its cooking.
- Add the beef to the sausage..
- Add the sauce to the meat..
- Mix the pasta with the meat sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Just inform you that recipe already tested, you suitably follow every the cooking steps and collect the ingredients to get the appetizing Chorizo Goulash, American Style. If you have questions or requests with reference to this article, charm door us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily locate it over later. The content source: https://cookpad.com