Actually this is a simple recipe just considering the extra ones. I think the hardest part is to find the best ingredients consequently you can enjoy the appetizing Meaty Spaghetti for your dinner with your connections or family. You can cook Meaty Spaghetti using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meaty Spaghetti
- It's 3 kg. of cooked pasta.
- It's 3 kg. of ground beef.
- You need 4 kg. of tomato sauce.
- It's 300 g. of tomato paste (1 cup).
- It's 2 can of reno (85 g).
- It's 3 bottle of banana catsup.
- It's 2 can of mushroom (400g).
- It's 2 kg. of hotdog (medium cut).
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of dried oregano (full).
- It's 2 tbsp. of black pepper (full).
- Prepare 3 boxes of cheese grated.
- Prepare of butter.
- It's of white onion (finely chopped).
- You need of garlic (finely chopped).
Meaty Spaghetti instructions
- ● Heat olive oil in a deep pan, sauté onion and garlic until it becomes aroma. ● Saute the groundbeef until the color changes, and mix with pepper and transfer to a bowl without the groundbeef extract. ● In the same pan with ground beef extract, place the mushrooms and butter and mix. Add the tomato paste and liver spread and crush it well..
- ● Mix the tomato sauce and let it boil. When the tomato sauce is boiling, place the dried oregano and mix it in moderately. ● Reduce heat, and let it simmer for 32 minutes. But mix well every minute to avoid sticking the sauce under the pan. ● After 25 minutes of boiling tomato sauce, add ground beef and ketchup and continue boiling for up to 32 minutes or until thick. ● After 32 minutes put the hot dog and cook for 8 minutes. Place over cooked pasta and cheese on top..
Just to let you know recipe already tested, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and collect the ingredients to acquire the delicious Meaty Spaghetti. If you have questions or requests in this area this article, make laugh entrance us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page consequently you will easily locate it once again later. The content source: https://cookpad.com