Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage.
Believe it or not this is an easy recipe just subsequently the additional ones. I think the hardest share is to find the best ingredients as a result you can enjoy the savory Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage for your dinner with your associates or family. You can cook Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage
- You need 1 box of rotini pasta (16 ounce).
- It's 1 (1 lb) of Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage).
- You need 1-1 lb. of ground beef.
- It's 1 package of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Basil leaves.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1-28 ounce of can crushed tomatoes.
- It's 1 of -can Condensed Tomato Soup.
- You need 1 of - soup can milk.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded.
- You need of Salt for boiling pasta.
- You need of Cooking spray.
Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage instructions
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it......cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender....drain any fat from pot.....
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently......
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes......stirring gently......
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked......Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce..... 😋.
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well.........
- Pour all into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray......
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture.....
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned.......
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
I would just inform you that the recipe already tested by team, you handily follow all the cooking instructions and prepare the ingredients to get the delectable Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage. If you have questions or requests almost this article, keep amused read us as soon as possible. And don't forget to bookmark this page in view of that you will easily find it anew later. The content source: https://cookpad.com